Our team members are talented, service oriented and intelligent, and many of them never even expected to have a career in the automotive industry. When we ensure our customers are taken care of, we continue to grow, and as we continue to grow, the more opportunities become available. With exceptional facilities, defined processes and empowering environments, you're sure to find a rewarding career with us at Cavender Auto Country-Weimar.
Apply Here: https://careers.hireology.com/cavenderautocountry/378207/description
- Family owned and operated
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding culture
- Work/Life balance is very important to us
- Paid Vacation
- Work as part of a team
- We believe in promoting from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Ongoing training and development
- Career Progression plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Involved in community
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is a huge plus
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment